Service with a smile. We are family owned and operated for over 20 years.
We stay in business because we care enough to give our clients the best results possible. We can't afford for you to look elsewhere for you repair needs so we want to give the care and attention each job needs to complete with accuracy and expediency.
We specialize in repair and rebuild of heavy duty machines mainly used for production and formation of steel products. We have over 20 years experience and have worked on a variety of machines. We are a full service repair, rebuild shop. We do in-house and on-site repairs depending on the job.
We have an honest and fair approach to all our customers. We want to save you time and money by repairing quickly and efficiently. We take pride in each service job performed. We give you outstanding quality and customer satisfaction. Our expertise and knowledge gets the job done quickly and effectively.
We offer job repairs, rebuild, retrofitting, fabrication, preventative care plans.
Here is a complete list of all our expertise:
- Rebuild partial or complete
- Repair & troubleshooting
- New machine installation and set-up
- Disassemble, transport, & reassemble machines
- Ball screw & nut reconditioning and replacement
- Machine grinding and scraping
- Hydraulic Clutches
- Hydraulic cylinders & pistons
- Shears including blade rotations and replacement
- Fabrication of parts
- Power & Hand Scraping
- CNC Retrofitting, router & precision machining
- CAD Retrofitting
- Lathes, clutch adjustments & replacements
- Spindle rebuilding
- Mills: brideports, CNC add on's, etc.
- Presses & Brake presses