Problem:

Machine was not running properly.  Out of alignment and way were in bad shape.

Resolution:

Removed table and base.  Removed covers and motors, saddle Removed old rulan/turcite and adding rulan/turcite to saddle and parallel saddle to bedways. Re-scraped bedways and ensuring all is parallel and level. Re-tram the head to mach the bedways. Scraped everything in and parallel table to head. Had to move table to location and level on-site. Installed table, covers and motors. We adjusted the Gib. We adjusted the lube pump and replaced all  lube hoses with upgraded lines.
(Rulan/Turcite is optional on saddle if automatic oiler system is installed)