Bill’s Machine Service Sawing Products – Shipping Policy
Title Transfer and Risk of Loss
Bill’s Machine Service ships UPS ground by default.
FOB Shipping Point means that the Buyer must pay to get the goods delivered. The Buyer will record freight-in and the Seller will not have any delivery expense. With terms of FOB Shipping Point the title to the goods passes to the Buyer at the shipping point. The title of the goods and all risk of damage is transferred to the Buyer once the shipment is tendered to the carrier at the Seller’s location.
- Fees: No additional fee is added for FOB Shipping Point shipments.
- The Buyer is responsible for filing claims for loss or damage.
- In the event of a damage claim, the Buyer remains responsible for paying the Seller for the invoice value of the goods per Payment Terms.
FOB Destination means that the title of the goods and all risk of damage remains with the Seller until it is delivered free and clear to Buyer’s shipment location.
- Fees: 6% of the total List Price net Bill’s Machine Service will be applied to orders shipped FOB Destination.
- The Seller selects the carrier and is responsible for the risk of transportation.
- The Seller is responsible for filing claims for loss or damage.
- FOB Destination is only offered on the shipment of Sawing Machines and included accessories being shipped in a single shipment at the same time.
Confirmation of orders and shipping notices will be sent to the Buyer via the contact or email address on the order form. The Buyer will be billed at the time of shipping. Orders are typically shipped Commercial freight carrier, USPS, UPS or FedEx depending on the type of product and delivery requirements. Delivery time is dependent on availability and method of delivery.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase please review our Return Policy.
Physical Location Address:
Bill’s Machine Service, Inc.
4141 Addison Carlisle Rd
New Carlisle, OH USA
*FOB (Free On Board) is a transportation term that indicates that the price for goods includes delivery at the Seller’s expense to a specified point and no further. The FOB term is used with an identified physical location to determine 1) the responsibility and basis for payment of freight charges, 2) the point at which title for the shipment passes from Seller to Buyer, and 3) where liability for damages takes place.